Saturday 29 December 2007

Poetic Encounter With A Whore-3

Broken wings are keeping me here, so I’ll make the most of it while I can! She murmered.Between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before...Stella said, using her tongue twisted humour, on her way to the bureau, which I could not comprehend fully yet I smiled. Months of persuasion and huge amount of patience had finally paid and Stella agreed to marry, me, one of her regular customer. And thus, we registered ourselves as husband and wife!
By no means, my one room shanty was better than her whore house and yet I could feel her tranquility. It was a strange feeling, having her as my wife amidst all those sneer and suspicious eyes in our respected society! The vehement opposition from well wishers who had appeared like mushroom out of nowhere, the killing remarks about my social standing and the deadly consequences I might face in the coming times. Considering my own weird but timid nature, even I was surprised at my courage, although owning her was too great a stimulation to be avoided! Probably madness was my sanity.

In the name of welcoming my bride, all I had done was arranging the scattered pages in my room. But she seemed unaffected of the size of the room, the stare of neighbours! That really astounded me. I always knew her to be a strong lady but the serenity and monk like stillness she was displaying was much beyond my expectations.
Imagine the insults a blessing; imagine accepting the truth, was her plain answer when I could not suppress my curiosity. And who are they, to dare to pull the stars from your favourite sky? Stella asked with unmistakable glint in her eyes! The sweet just isn't as sweet without the sour, my dear hubby! And she grinned! That word 'hubby' was so significant for her!
It’s our wedding night. Although I have passed through many hands in numerous dark nights of my existence but still it feels a new life as if I am a dignified virgin waiting anxiously to be touched by my love! This was my childhood dream. Waiting for my prince to take me at his abode where I can forget who I am, can lose myself in the eternity of this very moment! Life suddenly seems a fairy tale story! And I could not miss a chance to be someone's wife! I could not miss a chance to get my home, the home given by you!
Touch me not with your hands, but in a way that I can feel you...she moaned. I held her in my hands and took her to the bed. Her hand closed over my shoulders and her burning lips forced mine thirsty ones apart. I could feel her arms moving all over my body as if it was the first tender touch of a violent soul. I felt as if, I have disturbed a bee and woken up a dragon...i tore apart the silk garment she wore underneath. It was like reunion of two perpetually hungry beasts clamouring to tear apart each other's ravaged souls. The excruciating pain was healing us. The bites of her's were filling the vacuums of ever so starved happiness of mine. Her lips sank in the hollow of my naked shoulders.
She had that figure of a Greek goddess. Watching her naked, following the line of her neck, her breast, her body attentively, seemed like a perfect stature made of flesh and blood. I whispered, with my lips on her cleavage, oh stella...stella...i so wanted to have you as mine...just mine...she just smiled and the pink glow quivering over her body turned red..She could feel my legs like a hot mercury liquid against her parted legs...she whispered in a trance...cry without weeping, talk without speaking; scream without raising your voice. My dear hubby you made me complete today. She had tears flowing out from her eyes...and I was kissing the raindrops on her cheeks.
It was an unblemished night.the perfect it could have ever been! I can actually say, it was a peaceful sleep or semi death. It was our first night together, as husband and wife. Suddenly life had seemed bright, cheerful.i could actually visualize the world being bright after a long time where I am able to see its colours.i had always excelled in mediocrity since conception and I considered this as my happiest moment. Probably, by the power of honesty, I, a living man, had conquered the universe. I could not suppress my smile on my own exalted state of mind.

It was our first morning together in our home. I turned around to seize my beloved and found the bed empty. I shouted, screamed Stella...Stella...but could not find her...I found a note under the pillow...

“My dear husband! Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once? Probably this is not the Stella you know and imagine to be. If there could be any sort of expression I could justify as mine, I would have showed you. That how happy I am...how proud I am to have you as my husband...how complete you have made me...and how glad I am to be endowed with marital blessings and feelings of being a wife in a people created society. Here I was an ordinary thing and waited for someone to wipe my dust and clean my souls of sins...you purged me of all the sins committed by me...this one day of my life will help me survive and flourish ever so gracefully in the gardens of thorns and few flowers..
But I can’t escape myself! My answers can not be found in the writing of your wonderful poems. The only reason that people give, is so they can take later on...you gave me so much and even after that I am taking away myself from you...”Forever I will wait until I can see the stars above, for the pain clouds my eyes. You are the one who showed me that pain is all but an illusory dream of nothing but happiness. I am my world...which consists of me and your memories...
...I have Less concern about fitting into the world...the people's world that is...because it doesn't really matter anymore...you are my addiction and I am running away from you..So that I can preserve you in the closet of my heart...
If there was a single day I could live... a single breath I could take... I'd trade all the others away...
Consider me, just another ever fading memory. We lived together, and you will die alone. And I will have this satisfaction in my life...i am still married...owned by someone...my soul is yours...
I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free now...
This is my freedom in a life of fallacy...now, I’m not afraid to Dream, to sleep forever...When our wishes are granted, all our dreams will be destroyed...I am depriving myself of one last wish. There Is no pain In the process...Lot of guts, little vision to wave...I'm lost in the void, but I'm not alone...you, My star is with me..
That Which Has Never Truly Lived, Can Never Truly Die...last night I truly lived...
My dear husband...i love you, that’s why I am going away from you...and the truth is you could still slit my throat, if you wish...and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your attire...
My love will always shine in the light of the candle besides our bed...
Stay happy...
..Eternally yours wife..!”

No comments: