Saturday 29 December 2007

Poetic Encounter With A Whore-2

Few years passed by and passed with it many notions of existence. The poet and if you don’t remember that is me, had moved few distances in his life’s hope filled transit, I don’t have to be specific about the actual journey, as whatever distances were travelled, conditions remained the same. Once married and eternally broken, I managed to move the same city I had always admired and envied for its abundant spirit. The spotlight still burned inside of me because bravery held my two hands so high in the air as if perpetuity had imbibed my total existence.

Once again, I thought of old comrade, stella.the shining armour of my perennial nights. as if clock never wanted me to move, I knocked at the doors of stella.there,she appeared and that was a moment of magic.unscathed,unaffected and ever so gracious there emerged the glass hour figure of my Stella if I can use the word my! There’s something in her eyes that tells me this is the life for me. There she appeared at the entrance, a living epitome of grace and elegance just like the earlier times with a stick of cigarette fortunate enough to hang on from her glossy lips... Damn... how am I suppose to not to envy you?
Oh by the way, it's one of the most convincing photos of smoke that appeared to be soul.
So, there you come again, poet! I can’t help but appreciate my own instinct.

So, if you would like to tell me your story or simple metaphorical description would suffice?
I married and I broke and in between I had few glimpse of over hyped and under-rated success. Will that suffice?
Yes, completely, replied Stella. So, the ethereal smell of eternal hunger brings you back to this whore house?
Not exactly! If I can be honest enough to admit, then its you Stella. I, myself was surprised at my forthright answer. How has been your life?
I managed to survive and flourish. I am still demanded for my old customers and for teaching new young libidos. But I managed to stay put in this not so generous profession. The class of Stella was at the fore.
Stella, I thought of you in my lonely nights. You are a Dreamer" ----- "I Think I'm imaginative was my reply seeing at her bewildered expression.

And the damn bursted! I want you to lead me. Take me somewhere. I don’t want to live in a dream one more day...
I don’t know whether this feelings stems from your less than satisfying relationship or momentary euphoria? But, yes, this sounds quite true of your poetic emotions. Just at the spur of the moment. But that moment had some magic. Lying beside her. Seemed like I've been here before. Seemed so familiar. Seemed like I'm slipping into a dream within a dream. Must be the way she was whispering into my ears who so craved for these magical words from her ever so lusty mouth.
You are dreaming poet! And talking impossible!
There was a world of guilt written on my face and I feel ashamed for the human race because of the social boundaries it created. I can't understand why, of all of them, you, Stella, are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones. My exact emotions for you far exceed any physical gratifications.

This appears total rubbish.lerave alone the complications of a whore settling with a poet with social standing, I am not even sure of my own feelings. Extend your groove baby. She explained her mindset further! as of now, I am certain of only one thing, when it comes my time...I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind because I did my job with utmost sincerity and as a proof you are lying here even after few years of our last encounter. . I really like it! It kind of makes me think of solitude and taking a walk off into nowhere of the sea-side. Then again, the ocean makes me think of that most of the time because it's so vast. I love to imagine it as oblivion.

While finishing her sentence, I felt the immortality of her lips on my own. Her kiss felt like a wound.alive, screaming yet at the core, a hissing wound. And the question of my surrendering never existed actually! I could feel the rub of her glowing skin.
There’s nothing better, than listening to your lover's heartbeat.yeah, lover! This word occurred to me as if forced from inside, without even my conscience realizing it!

I tried to give you up - but I'm addicted to you, I blurted with no sign of any melodramatic emotions. I believe in you so much I could both die for and die from the words that you say. My longing ness for you goes to the depths and heights of infinity. I was blabbering as if I was hypnotized and in a voice, without thought, without will or question! Happiness and peace of mind were never meant for me... In my nothing you were everything to me I wish that I could turn the clocks right back. Your companionship makes me want bringing back to yesterday for yesterday was consisted of happy and satisfying memories with you. Your sweetness that I've never known hits me like a stormy ocean and I find myself, trapped in that. You are my morphine. I just want a place inside your mind and your ever so graceful heart...sometimes, Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and I could not have been simpler with my emotions.

Most people have to struggle to keep their sanity! Said Stella. You seem one of them. It's easy to forget just what you've got. Your ever increasing appetite will never help you in being happy. Your impractical yet provocative proposition reminds me of Lovely rich colors – just like the beginning of autumn when it's still warm outside and very pleasant. And I can feel my walk to the horizon of perpetual bliss, in the stars...realised by dreamers like you and a bit practical like me! Those thoughts sought refuge, abruptly.but in the end; it’s all just a beautiful lie, which I have no right to succumb to. There is a reason why we were put on this earth, and you are not it, poet. The best things in life you already own...you just have to stop and realize it.dont you? Is it necessary to hold it forever?
I have never given myself any reason to love! That would be epitaph of my successful career. if I do it now, what if love's intolerable pain never leaves us, will we dash our bleeding hearts on the rocks of loneliness and cry unto the lords above who turn away in haste?" can you imagine such scenario!

Her attempts of convincing me seemed more like pacifying her own self raised apprehensions.
I replied... Its at times like these, when you no longer are an intruder, nature begins to talk back and before you know it, all the questions lurking in the mind have already been answered. Can’t you realize it, Stella! Sanity has never been my virtue and when we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. The world is open. Are you? I am. Even my explanation stands clear. And first time ever, I could trace a sign of conflict on her otherwise serene and calm face!

I left her place, in anticipation of stormy days ahead.
The greatest battle is yet to come...
And you will not be alone…Stella whispered shyly from her door, while we were parting. And I was thinking of my next move, next visit and new methods of convincing her in our next meeting!

No comments: