Saturday 29 December 2007

Lunatic's Fantasy...1

The dimensions of insanity are always virtuous! Is it tough to believe? Thought so...but what you will make out of it i.e., this piece which might appear very fancy but at its core, it will be hollow...and barren... (Hello..!!! Which it is not!)
But nevertheless, there is a chance of one getting impressed with abstract! The first sign of insanity?! Then please define me sanity!
Firstly, I won’t be convinced. Secondly, even if you manage to make an almost negligible mark. Then, Sorry, I don't remember having such a useless thing like sanity, in the first place. Hold on, hold on, Please don't speak... it would spoil the illusion I have that makes you intelligent! After all, you all are perceived intelligent in the worldly view, whereas I am just trapped in the cage!
Because, the doctors say, I have been put into the right place!

But then, why am I blabbering? Simple...look at me! I crave attention! Indeed, I am insane...and indeed they are right! They say, I go through the bouts of hallucination. Thinking about the things, which don’t exist? But then, I can claim, I am creative, because, only people without imagination escape into reality!
“I just had a mischievous grin on my face.”

another thought which striked me, If I start caring what people thought I'd never let go of my space...though, now that I am thinking to think about it, it's a very nice option. Isn’t it? Should I attempt caring? Let me give it a try from tomorrow!

I'm a freak in my own mind. Hehe. That sentence is so catchy. If my doctor reads it, he will do two things- will enroll me at Oxford and publish this line in his own name. I know him, the Rascal. Not rascal, rather bastard! He shaved me top to bottom! I miss my hair. They say, hairy male have more sex appeal. But now, no female inmates would develop a fancy for me! Jealous morons.!

No one ever told me the exact reason, of why am I here!? They say, I had lost my mental balance. I was becoming more of social menace!
I used to believe in the things, which people found unreasonable and impractical! Look, I can so clearly talk about the things which were said about me and still they say, I am insane! The fact is, I am talking all these after receiving electric shocks! Am I still insane?

Oh, wait...two tear drops came out of my empty sockets! Let me rub my nose! Oops, it’s looking so colourful...totally red...pink and orange! Giggles! :))..Yeah, that sign is good. It conveys my giggle very accurately.

Doctor also said me that people no longer identify with my feelings, my thought process! But, what befalls the flawless? Why should I mould myself in other's desired shape? Isn’t it said that, wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are? They, themselves did not believe it! I have a LIFE! You moron, it is in capital letter. Don’t you get it? LIFE. I did just one different thing, whenever life gave me lemons; I squeezed them in people's eyes and ran.! Was it a crime? In fact, they should have thanked me for showing them a wonderful use of lemons. But no, I am put behind this bird's ass size cage. Filthy freaks!

They think, they are very smart. Smart, my foot! All of them are negative. Sadist. Why don’t they understand, if they are going to be negative, they should keep it to themselves! Go, Wallow in your self pity in the freaking closet, where no one can see and no one will provide you a fake sympathy!
I cry, you also cry and that way, we both will achieve a sense of gratification. Oh, crap! My nose is running again! Where is my tissue paper!

For me, hell’s a party and I'm on the list. The numero uno invitee. GRIN. :)). I am living my own life, for I will die my own death. By the way, why do people have to die? What purpose this inevitability serves? Oh, yes...To make life important. Tell me, how an officially declared insane person can come up with such answers! I guess, my higher education paid it off.
Please, please, make my doctor understand, I am insane because, otherwise I won’t survive in the outer world. This is not a matter of chance, but, rather choice.
It’s a long struggle to pick up the forgotten pieces of my existence. I don’t get the solitude in this asylum, when my mind used to feel like going to all those confusing roads! I miss those moments!

They are shouting at me for why am I keeping lights on at this late hour! Let me go to bed with my running nose and loose pants. They say, even if I wear nothing, it won’t make a difference! In response, I try to keep mum because, I tend to become homicidal when people try to reason with me!
I guess, I am embodiment of their darkest fears, boiling their blood in grains of poison...and that poison is being gifted to me as of now!
I am going to sleep with my eyes open and a lovely heart but forever spoiled mood! They say, moods have no loyalty but still it should be heard! But they won’t! I know!

*******************************************************************
A page from a so called insane's personal belongings, found dead and buried in the mental asylum!

No comments: