Saturday 29 December 2007

Poetic Encounter With A Whore-5

Breaking the cacophony of silence, a petite shadow emerges out from the ram shacked place. Radiant smile, firm posture depicting her well carved flesh and bones. One can’t ignore Stella. Seeing her, it gives a feeling that her soul, her spirit is truly manifested through her body. She looks as though she is floating...Flowing hair, eyes still, a mocking resemblance of a dam holding gallons of waters, toned up body, reminiscent of an eternal virgin and yet making the onlookers feel as she is not aware of it! Or rather, she deserved to possess all these virtues!

No one could actually gauge the actual reasons behind her working in that place.old, broken people with looks displaying a lifetime of unfulfilled dreams. Stella is trying to ease the pain in her own silent way. She is a companion to all but her companions....??!!

Her Diary bloating with random emotions was privy to some of the most unguarded moments and lexis...

"People find it weird, leaving my best lover and working here anonymously. I Am Addicted to This Perceived Fate. You don't really have to support the reason as to why I left. I had a cause. I needed to fight the demons, the ever so shining presence in my life. Childhood trauma, forced occupation and the bliss of unmatchable proportion. Can’t you Support me so that I can come home to my despaired soul-mate? It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow. I faced the rain, relished the flick of sunshine and preparing myself for the eternal sunshine by enduring the prolonged rain."

The red cover of diary was witnessing the words inked with black and emotions of white. Diary had its aura of taking it all, even the sense of understanding the words.

"I still want to drown myself in his arms and die in your lips. The closer I am to the Light, the greater my Shadow becomes. And I don’t find any reason to not to accept that. Probably my husband was the light, I always craved for. My poet was a real artist! He was an artist of emotions. Overworked, underpaid, and starving.
Whereas I am actually a standalone character, so I don't actually have too many collections which I'm aware of. But the concept of managing natural phenomena does intrigue me, so this kind of stuff is likely to reappear in some other standalone character's life as well. Will I be misunderstood again if I walk with velvet feet and make no sound at all? Can’t I sit in the doorway at night to watch the darkness and face its full might?
What I am trying is to be aware of what remains hidden in the day. For it may harm the unwary. Life’s no fun without a good scare and I want my lover to realize this."

"If he has loved me truly, it will suvive...Buildings burn...People die. And yet the real love lives forever." Humans used to scare me. He changed that. He made me fall in love with humans and their fragile emotions. I never realized everything can be drawn. Even things that can't.untill he came in my life."

"Just a Flick of his thin Wrist, A nonchalant Wave Of The shapely Hand, he helped me Dismissing the World in a One Night Stand. My wedding night. Was I expecting anything more than that? Won’t it suffice, if I achieved the designation of a wife and made love in the capacity of my husband's better half? Will it be a sin if I confess the dreams in which I'm dying, Are the best I've ever had...?”

Diary had numerous such scribbling which no human being could ever witness. What to make of diary's destiny? All it can do it to absorb the said and felt. It also carries few marks of dry tears for unknown fears. It was sitting blank as Stella was feeling nausea and had a bout of puking. So in a moment of recollecting its experience….

It kept wondering, Why Do We Have To Lose Out To A Memory?" almost always. Diary wished it could convey its feelings to Stella that 'you've always been A Great Piece of Draw. A Perfect Poem That no Poet got yet to write..!! Or just a moment, someone tried to but couldn’t complete?'
The daily chores and overflowing emotions was making Stella tired. She signs off...
"Loneliness is a widely understood thing. Yet greatly misunderstood. The puzzle will be cleared soon. May Life take you hard, and Death takes me easy. Our meeting again is inevitable. In flesh.

If not so, then, who will stop me from seeing you at the cemetery, and then we'll be reunite again. But that is the last resort. Before that, a thousand things will happen. I have to say I'm favoring this other than the reason that it's good. Its rationale.

I am hoping for the best, just hope that nothing happens, a thousand clever lines, unread, on blurred pages of my diary and choked heart. I know you won't ever ask if I don't ever tell you. I know you better enough to know, confess and boast that you always loved me and I loved you back.
From dust I was, to dust I’ll fall...
And the end will justify the means...

No comments: